Linux Systems Administrator/ Системный инженер
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Netcracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Linux Systems Administrator/ It Engineer
- Deployment and support of OpenStack and Contrail clouds, Docker and Kubernetes environments;
- Deployment and troubleshooting of Linux and telecom VNFs into cloud environments;
- Management and automation of infrastructure services.
- Strong Linux knowledge;
- Knowledge of networks (~CCNA);
- Virtualization techs (KVM, Docker, LXC, QEMU);
- Experience in Linux system administration (RedHat, Debian);
- Experience in build and support of highly available solutions with Linux platform;
- Experience in network administration, understanding of network protocols;
- Experience in configuration management of medium and large environments with Ansible (installation, writing manifests, troubleshooting, etc.);
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in virtualization technologies: KVM, VMware;
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Bash).
Will be of advantage:
- CCNP level of knowledge;
- Experience in OpenStack implementation projects;
- Strong practical knowledge of OpenStack capabilities, awareness of OpenStack ecosystem;
- Experience in working as a team member (version control system, git);
- Log aggregation and metrics collection engines (ELK, Grafana).
- Experience in Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.