IOS Developer (Brest)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a iOS developer!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
iTechArt sets out to gather a large team of motivated mobile developers, who have accumulated deep expertise in Android & iOS application development and are continuously delivering solutions for a wide range of business and organization cases.
- Creating applications for iOS platform
- Communication with a customer
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Strong experience in developing iOS applications
- Solid understanding of engineering process
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Minimum 1 year of iOS development experience
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- Languages: Swift, Objective-C
- iOS Frameworks: UIKit, CoreGraphics, Core Animation, CoreLocation
- Reactive: RxSwift, RxCocoa, ReactiveCocoa
- Networking: Alamofire, AFNetworking, Moya
- Push notifications: APNS, FCM
- Database: Realm, Firebase, SQL, CoreData,
- Version control systems: git, git-flow, github, bitbucket
- Development tools: Xcode, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Jira, ...
- Other: GoogleAnalytics, Testflight, Fabric/Crashlytics, fastlane
A motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career development plan, regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunity to choose projects according to your professional skills & interests
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Free English courses in the office
- Medical care
- Family care
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, kitchen, interactive lounge zone)
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events